Due to our current operation and business, we are looking for a qualified person for Logistics Assistant position with the following requirements:
- Hold Diploma-3 degree of any discipline from reputable university.
- Good communicate in English both written and spoken and also proficient in operating computer
- Strong communications and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience in inventory control, 1ogistics system, procurement and export-import processes.
- Having Export-import certification is advantageous.
- Strong analytical thinking, creative and fast leamer
- Highly motivated Individual with exceptional organizational skits and capable of multitasking in a demanding work environment
- Work may require weekend and/or evening work,
How to apply
Send the completed / detailed resume in word/pdf format (not more than 250KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later two weeks after the advertisement date. Only short listed candidates will be invited for selection processes.